note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Saturday, November 12, 2011

We went to Disney World!

On Monday Mom, Aunt Sandra and I went to Epcot.  Aunt Sandra's been visiting Mom for the last couple weeks and we haven't gone out and done too much so we thought a Disney day would be fun!  We had a fun day and Mom's walking gets better every time we go.  She did much better walking than when we went in May. 
Here are the photos of the day:
                Mom and Aunt Sandra, ready for an exciting day!
                We went on the ride inside the big silver ball.  This is the first time in my life I have seen Mom go on a theme park ride!
                In China
                We stopped for an afternoon rest and drink in the American Adventure.
                Last stop Canada, Aunt Sandra had a little bit of a hard time getting down to the low opening!

 These frogs were in the China garden.

 Italy
 They have some of the Christmas decorations up already.
 Morocco

England

1 comment:

  1. I love Epcot! Its so much fun! I'm glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete