note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I'm smart now!

Well, after 10 years I thought it was about time to get a new cell phone...a smart one!  I walked into the store today and the saleman (about age 25) got his laugh in for the day when I showed him my old phone.  He even had to show it to his co-workers making a special note to be sure to pull up the antenna!  I got a Droid Incredible 2.  I was checking on an iphone but discovered the iphone can't be used outside of the USA, so I went for this global ready one.  Now I'll have to spend hours figuring out how it works!  My phone number is the same for those of you that have it.  I'll probably even leave this phone on most of the time.  The battery in the old one was just about out of juice so I didn't leave it on very much.  I have a text plan too, I'd appreciate someone sending me a text or two so I can try and read them and send one.  (I have never texted before.)  I'll be talking to you......


1 comment:

  1. Sue, I'm with you, I just got my first smart phone this summer, I love it!! And it won't take you too long to figure out how it works! You will love it!! I have enjoyed texting, and never thought I would. Send me your number and I'll be glad to send you a text! This is so exciting for you!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete