Me...at the controls!!
Last week when I ran into the Captain in the photo area I asked him if they do bridge tours. He said yes..but they don't advertise it. I went and told them at the front office that I'd like to go on one and today there was a messege on my phone saying today was the day! It was fun and interesting. I've been on other ships, but they haven't allowed tours so this was a nice little treat. And as expected...guess who's driving the boat? That's right, the autopilot!
Also today we cruised past Lord Howe Island and Bull's Rock. They are about 450 nm northeast of Sydney, Australia. We'll be arriving there in the morning and I can't wait for the sail in, it is sure to be a fantastic sight and we go by the Opera House and underneath the bridge!
I have a tour tomorrow and then I will be getting off the ship for 4 days to go to Alice Springs and Ayers Rock, so it will be a few days before I get to write again.
Hey Sue, Jan & Maria here. Glad to know that you are feeling better. Sure have enjoyed following your trip and the pic in Samoa was AWESOME!!! Take care and enjoy...
ReplyDeleteCAPTAIN SUE AT THE HELM...KEEP IT OFF THE ROCKS!!! Matt
ReplyDelete