Well, tomorrow it will be 5 months since I got home from my world cruise. I took 15,000 photos on the trip and I must admit the thought of scrapbooking is a little overwhelming. I plan to make digital albums of the trip, continent by continent, but wanted to do a little something now to show people. I decided to get a few photos from each port printed and make an album with those and the port photos I had taken every time I got off the ship. It took me several days to go through all my SD cards but I finally picked out the photos for the overview album, got them printed, and made the album. Below are a few sample pages. When you come to my house you can see the whole thing!
page one
some of the middle pages above and below
the last page...I was more sad for the trip to end than I was excited to go home.
Now I'm totally in the scrapbooking mood, but I have to clean out my garage and kitchen cupboards before I start my next project.
Isn't scrapping great!! I need to make more time for it, I'm so far behind. Thanks again for sharing your cruise experience!! Amazing!!
ReplyDelete