note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Monday, March 18, 2013

Magic Kingdom

 The next morning, March 4, we got up bright and not too early to go to the Magic Kingdom!

 About 45 minutes after we got there we had made it all the way to the entrance!

 You can't go to the Magic Kingdom and not get your photo taken in front of the castle!


 Pat was bummed that she is too old to get a princess makeover and walk around in costume all day!

 no lack of candy!

 I thought this bird was fake until I saw it fly.

 Cuties..Chip and Dale

 Brittanie and Leanne wouldn't go on the Small World.

 But they loved their Mickey Mouse lollipops.

 These "princess baby" dolls were the weirdest thing I saw!

 Snow White stepped into the shot at just the right time!

 the tea cups..a favorite


 We all went on them except for Mom.

 Brittanie took a video of the excitement !

 And then, the ultimate.  The ride of rides, the reason to go to the Magic Kingdom. The Dumbo Ride.  Is there anything better?!

 It doesn't even bother me that I am the only adult that goes on this ride without a child.  I LOVE this ride!!


 What a let down... these shirts only come in children's sizes.

 The Buzz Lightyear ride brought out my competitive nature.  I prevailed with a higher score than Pat and the girls!

 Brittanie and I got in the stocks..another one of my favorite things here!

 The pose with Minnie

Almost 12 hours after we got there the park was closing and our feet were done in.  Time to go back to the hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Remember the Dumbo ride with Nan, when we I was about 5? And the fun of walking all the way back after someone didn't like the ride on that thin wire?

    ReplyDelete