note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Epcot

Mom and I had one day left on the 3 day Disney tickets we bought when Pat, Leanne and Britannie were here so we went to Epcot on May 30.  It was a fun day, we casually walked around and looked through the shops.
 The mandatory shot in front of the Epcot landmark!

 Ahh...Italy, I only wish that I was really in Venice.

 Another ahh...China

 Japan, we got stuck here for about 20 minutes during a downpour.

 Mexico

 Blurry but I thought this gecko on the anthurium was pretty neat.

These guys must be pretty used to people.  They napped with a thousand people around them.

This was a fun day, but we were both trying to eat healthy and thought it would have been more fun if we had eaten some yummy treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment