On Monday, July 28, my mom turned 77 years old!
I told her this is going to be an extra lucky year for her since she's lucky 7-7!
Mom arrived back in Florida on July 29th after 6 fun filled weeks with Pat and John and their families!
She and I had a little birthday celebration. She had already had a couple celebrations in Syracuse.
I gave her the fun things I brought her from my trip and some rhubarb pie (yum!) instead of cake. We also went out to lunch. It's nice to have her home again!
Presents are soo fun!
From Finland..this is something you use for tea bags I think, I bought it for the butterfly.
From Estonia..a butterfly suncatcher.
From Russia..a painted lacquer box with, of course, a butterfly on it.
Mom loves butterflies. It wasn't until I got home that I realized that all the things I bought her were butterflies.
Happy Birthday, Mom!
I can't wait to see what lucky things happen for you this year!
No comments:
Post a Comment