Last Wednesday Mom, Aunt Sandra and I went on an afternoon cruise on the St. John's River in Sanford. The weather was perfect, I even got a little tan! I was hoping to see more wildlife than we did, but it was nice to sit and cruise along the river.
the boat...Romance
The next several pictures are the birds I saw. I'm not a bird person, so I can't tell you what they are.
it cracks me up when they sit all lined up like this!
We also saw a few alligators. Below it's in the center left of the photo, just skimming the top of the water.
Above, you can see 2 pretty good, below it's right in the center of the photo.
I love the trees! This is exactly what I picture when I think of Florida
And now for the people shots!
We were so lucky that 2 buses of people were late and missed the boat. We had lots of space to hang out and no problem getting to the railing!
The mandatory photos in front of the sign!
My shadow in the dirty water!
you are like Rose from the Titanic! Did you feel like you were flying Rose?
ReplyDeletefrom the bird expert :the birds lined up are aningha bird,a cormorant common in the south. An osprey in the nest, and great blue heron,finally the brown pelican.
ReplyDelete