note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

25 Years of Bliss

Today is my sister Nanci and brother-in-law Don's 25 wedding anniversary!  I can't believe how fast time has gone by...at least for me.  I was in Oklahoma City for my initial Air Traffic Control training when they were married.  I left class Friday afternoon, flew to St. Louis where there was a major thunderstorm (aka flight delay), and finally made it to Syracuse at about 2am.  I painted my fingernails and then got a couple hours sleep before getting dressed for the 10am wedding ceremony.  I long for those days when I could get a couple hours sleep and still function normally the next day!  After a short weekend I flew back to Oklahoma City Sunday afternoon.  HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DON AND NAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the happy couple!

our family

the wedding party

still smiling 25 years (and 4 children) later!

No comments:

Post a Comment