note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Monday, June 20, 2011

Porch Transition Update

The work on my porch to room transition is coming along.  It's kind of on a "Florida time" schedule, but I'm being patient and it's not really bugging me that it's happening slower than I would like.  The drywall is up and hopefully it will be painted later this week.  I picked out a sky blue for the walls!  Here are some of the latest pics.
before, with just a screen door

after, with the light and door

This ultra cool door is the talk of the neighborhood!  I think some people down the street are going to get one too.  I'm kind of bummed about that. 

the room before insulation

the room with insulation

the room with drywall

the other view...before insulation

before insulation and before the siding was taken down

with insulation

with drywall

No comments:

Post a Comment