note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Friday, January 13, 2012

Barbados

After 2 days of being in a "lull", that's the technical term for not being able to get a sattelite internet signal, I think i have  pretty good signal now.  So, I'll get caught up.  On Tuesday, I went to Barbados.  I've been there rtwice before and it's one of my favorites in the Caribbean.  I wasn't going to go on a tour but AAA gave me a free one so how could I say no?!  I saw most of the same old things, but this is the first time a went to Bathsheba beach which was just beautiful! 
After the day in Barbados I was happy to leave the Caribbean and head off to South America.  I had to fun sea days on Wed. and Thu.  There are so many things to do I haven't gotten any reading done yet!  I stayed up late last night to watch from my balcony as I crossed the equator for the first time.  It was 1:20 am.  I was hoping for a big yelloe line in the water, but no such luck!  Well, let's try a couple photos again. 

2 comments:

  1. tell us when you start to see southern constellations,i.e. southern cross etc

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you go to Italy in a couple months, stay away from rocks..

    ReplyDelete