note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Ft. Lauderdale

I want to start out reminding everyone that ship's internet is not home internet!  So, I'll post as often as I can without getting too, frustrated and I'll put on as many photos as I can afford!  It takes anywhere from 1-5 minutes to upload a photo at $.25 a minute.  Last Friday I departed Ft. Lauderdale on my world cruise.  We left about 1 3/4 hours late because the ship was still fueling.  It was too cold in the morning for them to fuel so we ended up behind schedule.  Ship life is nice!  I haven't had a chance to read yet because I've been too busy doing activities.  Moving to Florida has been a real help on this trip....I'm already used too being around lots of "seniors".  The average age of the passengers is about 70 I think!  We've already left a couple behind at each of the 2 ports we've been to due to accidents/illness.  Actually yesterday a lady fell down and a bus didn't see her and ran over her leg!  I don't think we'll see her again.  Well, I'll end this and try a post of the first port.

1 comment:

  1. at this rate, you'll have the ship to yourself by the end..matt

    ReplyDelete