note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Congratulations Nick!

I was in Arizona May 22-June 6.  The main reason for the visit was to attend my nephew Nick's high school graduation on May 24.  I took over 100 photos, here a some highlights!
 The day before graduation Nan and I went to the rehearsal to take photos.  The ceremony was the next evening.  It was going to be dark and we were not going to be allowed off the bleachers so this was the best photo opportunity.  Nick was only mildly embarrassed to have his aunt running all over taking photos!
 I told him to walk slow and look at me, I guess I forgot to say smile!
 the graduate
 Nick on the left with his friend Gus on the right.
 Nick and Gus with their moms, Stephanie left and Nan right.

Now it's graduation day and the dreaded family photos!
 The proud parents with Nick
 For some reason teenage girls have a thing about smiling...or should I say not smiling.
 Mom and Nick
There is no way to have fun waiting for a graduation ceremony to begin.
 Tessa and Kaitlin were very excited to be there!

 Chris, Sara and the moms at least smiled for me!

 Finally, here come the graduates
 Nick in the middle
 A little blurry but I was excited to get this shot.  It was dark and I was using my 35x zoom.
Not a moment too soon, it was over!  (It's been a while since some of us had the pleasure of sitting on bleachers for hours!)

Stay tuned... tomorrow I'll post the exciting party!


No comments:

Post a Comment