Nick's party was the day after graduation. He had a joint party with his friend Gus since neither one of them have any extended family that live in the area.
Nick attended the school's all-night party after graduation. All the kids got a gift...above, Nick is checking out the toaster oven that he got.
Time for presents! (above, Nick with his grandmothers)
Tessa and Sara looking on. Kaitlin was visiting a friend.
Nan and Chris tallied up the cash gifts!
Mostly money...boring...
Who gave Nick the best gift? Aunt Sue of course! I stuck some money in a hollowed out water- buffalo bone carving that I bought in Indonesia in March.
a nice book from Nan and Don
I had to have someone snap a pic of us since I didn't get one taken the day before in cap and gown. (note Nan climbing over the chair in the background...she was trying to stay out of the photo)
In the afternoon Nick and Gus had a few friends over and went for a swim.
Time to eat!
It was fun watching 2 teenage boys cut their cakes!
Finally Nan had mercy on them and took over! (at left above are Gus's parents).
Tomorrow I'll fill you in on some of the other events of my trip.
No comments:
Post a Comment