I slept in Christmas morning and then headed down to Mom's.
Without wasting any time, we started opening presents!
I made Mom an album of her birthday.
Of course, she loved it!
Nan sent a cool crystal to hang up.
Jenn gave her Tervis butterfly glasses!
I didn't think the presents would ever stop coming!
The smallest puzzle in the world from Nan.
The giant snickers bar from Pat. She didn't waste any time..she started eating it Christmas night.
We hung out for a while after the presents and then it was time for dinner. We met everyone at the restaurant. Above, Aunt Judy, Uncle Bob and Mom.
Gilly and Cal joined us for the first time. Gilly is Jenn's mom and lives in the neighborhood.
Stan, Betty and Aunt Ronnie
Uncle Walt, Jenn and Viola (Stan's mom, visiting from Maine)
We had a very nice dinner.
The photo above is from Christmas Eve lunch. Betty, Joan and Mom. Joan and Dick were supposed to join us on Christmas day but they were both sick.
After dinner Mom and I went back to her house and watched a Christmas movie (well, I watched...she fell asleep!). When she woke up, we picked up Betty and drove around in the golf cart looking at the lights.
All too soon, the day came to an end. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.


No comments:
Post a Comment