The proud parents! Waiting for one last quick visit with Nick this morning.
Don and Nan gave him his laptop and contacts (he can start wearing them again now) and he gave them some stuff that he doesn't need at Tech. School. (And didn't have room for in his limited luggage.)
One last hug from Mom.
I arrived back in Florida 2 hours ago. According to Nan's last text, they have about 3 hours left until they get home to Arizona. Now it's back to my life of Seminary lessons and getting the last of the Christmas decorations put away before I leave for a cruise on Saturday!
I spoke with him briefly on facebook on Monday and Don texted him yesterday. He wore the contacts already. Has a nice roommate and will be sitting through Power Point lecture all week. Has walked around the base to see what fun he can have there!
ReplyDelete