note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Basic Military Training Graduation, day 1

Yesterday was a travel day.  Nan, Don and the girls drove from Arizona and I flew in from Florida.  We met at the San Antonio Airport, excited for the next few days.  My nephew, Nick, has been at Air Force Basic Training since the week after Thanksgiving, he graduates on Friday!
 There are many activities for us over the next few days!

 Our home for the next few days.  We have two rooms next to each other so the girls can have their own space!

 The girls on Wednesday night.  They don't look too bad after 13 hours of driving.

 Don left early this morning for a briefing while the rest of us got our beauty rest!
Above and below, Tessa and Sara.  Kaitlin, of course, had to have to have the bedroom to herself!

 I walked around a little bit this morning.  It was foggy and misty..very cool.  I love this swing! 

 I want one of these picnic tables!  There are several tables and benches around the hotel, totally neat!

Just a couple more hours until we see Nick!

No comments:

Post a Comment