note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Friday, April 27, 2012

Day 112

 I took a few minutes off from packing today and enjoyed the veranda one last time!  Kind of cloudy today but no rain.

About 12 hours to go!

Believe it or not today is the last day of my cruise.  I slept in and lazed around this morning, dreading the last of the packing.  At 10am we had the disembarkation talk..blah..blah..blah...  Then I spent most of the rest of the day packing.  I was mostly done, but it's always that last stuff that's a pain to pack.  I thought I had plenty of room, but discovered that shockingly, I bought too much!  I had to run down to the ship shop and buy a nylon bag to cram some stuff in.  I had room in my suitcases for everything except my clothes!  Now everything has been taken away, unfortunately I have to pick up all 6 bags when I get off tomorrow morning to take them through customs.  All I'm looking forward to tomorrow is getting to the airport and on my flight home.  I'm dreading everything that has to happen before that.  Tomorrow night I'll be snug as a bug in a rug in my own little bed, yea!
In the end this trip will have been 37082 nautical miles, I think that's a little over 40000 statute miles.  This has been a great trip, you should plan one for yourself!!!  Before anyone else asks, I'll tell you that my favorite new place on this trip was Cambodia.  It's one of the most peaceful and serene places I've ever been and I loved it.
I also wanted to add that I hope my spelling errors haven't bugged anyone too much.  I admit to being the world's worst speller and I always forget to use spell check. 
When I get home and settled I post some more of my favorite photos from the trip!

2 comments:

  1. What an amazing adventure! Thank you so much for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR TAKING US ALONG! WHEN'S THE SLIDE SHOW? TIME TO HEAD FOR HOME AND RELAX...LUV, LYNN AND MATT

    ReplyDelete