note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sharm-el-Sheikh, Egypt

The next day it was on to Sharm-el-Sheikh.  I thought there would be nothing here on the tip of the Sinai peninsula, but it turns out that this is quite a resort town.  Lots of tourists from Israel come here to the beautiful beaches.  I went on a fun, fun, fun camel ride through the Sinai desert!  It was a blast!  At the end of our ride, we were rewarded with a nice breakfast (early morning tour) and some entertainment...singing and dancing.  We were only here for 1/2 day, so this became the first and hopefully only port where I didn't get any shopping time!  I was okay with it since I went a little over budget the day before!

1 comment:

  1. An elephant ride, and now a camel ride! I am sooo jealous!

    ReplyDelete