note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Burgas, Bulgaria

I got up Tuesday and went to the port to board our cruise ship. Once aboard I got settled in and looked around.  As usual, I stayed out on deck as we departed.  I didn't do much after dinner.  We had very early mornings in Cappadocia so I went to bed early.  Wednesday morning as I was waking up I heard the ship's foghorn and knew the weather was not great.  We were a couple hours late getting to Burgas because we had to wait until the weather got better before we were allowed to enter the port area.  I went to a couple neat old cities in the area of Burgas.  I love history and old buildings and ruins are always interesting to me.  I also got to walk along the beach a little and stick my fingers into the Black Sea for the first time!


No comments:

Post a Comment