note

...a little glimpse of my very exciting life!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy 5-1 Pat!!

Today is my big sister Pat's 51st birthday!  I am happy that I can call her my sister and my friend.  I know I can always count on her.  HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Pat!!!!  Have a geat day!
Pat has been telling me for weeks not to put any embarrassing pictures of her on my blog.  I don't think this one is too bad! It's my birthday 1969.

Our childhood home.  I lived in the same house from the time I was born until I went to college.  This is Christmas 1981, Pat had just gotten back from a semester in Spain and I was headed off to Hawaii. 

We went on a cruise with our mom in 2009. 

Pat and her lovely family, Christmas 2010

1 comment:

  1. Sue Thank you for the wonderful Birthday wishes! and keeping the photos "nice". love you! Patti

    ReplyDelete