my hotel, with Gold Dredge remains as lawn decorations!
As luck would have it, this was right across from my hotel. They have some pretty neat wooden bowls (as my credit card will testify to!)
Here's the entrance to the bowl company. Not much to look at but it smells wonderful from the wood!
Outside my hotel window are these wonderful white birch trees.
I love these trees and it thrills me that so many of them are right outside!
You may think it's wierd that I took these pics, but I'm a tree person.
Just beyond these trees is the Chena River. I want to walk back there but there are No Trespassing signs and I hear Alaskans are deadly serious about trespassers...eeks!
Morning glories in front of the hotel.
I love these flowers and I don't think I've seen any in years.
This unknown giant yellow flower is out front too.
No comments:
Post a Comment